Nashira

Nashira Hanse 418

The Bearer of Good News

 LOW SEASON IMID SEASON IIHIGH SEASON III
Week2500 €3100 €3500 €
4 days1900 €2400 €2700 €
Weekend1200 €1400 €1600 €
24 Hours750 €850 €950 €
1/2 Day330 €400 €500 €
Day550 €600 €700 €
Sunset300 €

SECURITY DEPOSIT 2000€

I – LOW SEASON:

26 Oct 2019 to 28 Dec 2019 and 4Jan 2020 to 4 Apr 2020

II – MID SEASON:

6 Apr 2019 to 22 Jun 2019 and 21 Sep 2019 to 26 Oct 2019

II- HIGH SEASON:

22 Jun 2019 to 21 Sep 2019 and 28 Dec 2019 to 4 Jan 2020

Tecnical Information

Year 2019
Lenght 11.99m
Beam 4.17m
Draft-L-Keel 2.10m
Engine YANMAR 57 Hp
Cabins / Heads 3/2
Beds 6+2
Fuel Tank 160 LT
Water Tank 475 LT
Sail Area 87 sqm
Equipment

Furling self-tacking genoa, full battened mainsail, bimini, sprayhood, electric windlass, autopilot, plotter, GPS, VHS,AIS, head and cockpit shower, 2 burner gas, stove with oven, microwave, electric fridge, LCD, Fusion sound system with speakers, swim platform with integrated bathing ladder, fully equipped pantry , cockpit table, inverter, radar, bow thruster, snorkel gear, linen, towels and adequate safety gear.

Conditions
PRICES INCLUDED

VAT, bed linen and towels, galley items on board, gas bottle, snorkeling gear.

OPTIONS/EXTRAS

Dinghy 50€/week
Outboard engine 50€/week
Pre-paid 3G WIFI Hotspot 35€ Rental fee
Padle Board 100€/week
Ewincher 100€/week
Gennaker 300€ /week
SKIPPER:

Included: only from weekend to sunset options

NOT Included:

120€ per day if the skipper sleeps on-board
150€ per day if the skipper sleeps outside

FUEL

Departure and delivery with full tank 2€/each missing liter

MARINA FEES

Included: departure marina

CHECK- OUT CLEANING

Included: only in 24 hours option

In other options: €120

SECURITY DEPOSIT

The payment can be done only by bank transfer, credit/debit card or cash

ONE WAY TRIPS

To Madeira Island : 400€/ trip

EMBARK/DISEMBARK

1- Week and 4 days: departure from 06:00pm; delivery until 10:00 am

( the arrival of the yacht to the marina, must occur until 06:00 pm of the day before the yacht handover.

2- Weekend: Saturday 10:00 am to Sunday 08:00 pm.

3- 24h: from 10:00 am to 10:00 am the next day.

PAYMENT CONDITIONS:

40% For booking confirmations. Remaining 60% until 4 weeks before departure.

100% For bookings made 4 weeks before departure

DISCOUNTS:

5% For 2 week charters, for client repeater and for ealy booking confirm and payed 4 months before departure

CANCELATIONS:

Prior to 4 weeks before departure: deposit only

Prior to 2 weeks before departure: 75% of the invoice amount

Less than 2 weeks before departure: 100% of the invoice amount

If we find another client for the same period: 25% of the invoice amount

INSURANCE:

GOLDEN SAIL MADEIRA has the appropriate Insurance cover in accordance with the maritime touristic activity by the Portuguese Law. If you consider this insurance insufficient for your holiday and if you would like to add extra cover we strongly suggest that you hire your own insurance cover for cancellation, injury and personal liability.

Do you have any questions? Check our FAQ.